Would you like a to start a "Conversation of Courage" around behavioral health at your Community, Civic, or Church organization?
Do you host a radio, TV, webcast or podcast and would like to feature a behavioral health topic?
Call Susan Gallagher 706-596-5517 for information and details.
New Horizons Behavioral Health is the Tier 1 Provider of Behavioral Health Services and area leader in collaboration and partnership for mental health, substance abuse and developmental disability services.
Below are additional resources from local, regional, state and national partners:
- Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Georgia Association of Community Service Board’s
- Georgia Department of Behavioral Health
- DBHDD Region 6 Field Offices
- West Central Georgia Regional Hospital
- East Alabama Mental Health Center
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill – Georgia
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill – Columbus
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- Georgia Mental Health Network
- Georgia’s Certified Peer Specialist Program™
- Suicide Awareness
- Treatment Advocacy Center
- U S Government Info on Substance Abuse
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Homeless Resource Guide of Community Resources in Columbus and the Chattahoochee Valley
- United Way of the Chattahoochee Valley 2-1-1
- Georgia Mental Health Consumer Network
- Georgia Parent Support Network
- Mental Health America of Georgia
- College Student's Guide to Avoiding Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Resilient Georgia
- Parent 2 Parent of Georgia
- Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities
- The Basics of the Chattahoochee Valley